WECH take reports of anti-social behaviour extremely seriously. We believe that every resident has the right to enjoyment of life in their home, as long as they do not cause a nuisance or affect their neighbours or community.
We want to make sure that your home is a peaceful and safe place to live. As a result, we play a key role in tackling unacceptable behaviour and neighbour nuisance.
If you feel that you are in immediate danger, you should call the police on 999.
What is anti-social behavior?
Anti-social behaviour is a broad term that is often used to describe neighbour nuisance or behaviors that affect others.
This can include:
- Loud Music
- Abusive or threatening behaviour
- Harassment and intimidation
- Physical violence
- Domestic abuse
- Drug dealing
- Hate crime
- Other criminal offences
There are some incidents that we will not investigate. These include:
- Children playing on our estates or in the street
- One-off parties
- Inconsiderate or thoughtless behaviour which is not a breach of tenancy
- General household noise (Washing machines, flushing toilets unless it is frequent and late at night)
- DIY noise (unless it is late and frequent)
- Odors (smoking, cooking etc.)
How can I report anti-social behaviour?
You can report anti-social behaviour to us by:
- Telephone: 0207 266 3347
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visiting our offices
We will then be in contact to discuss the incident and advise of our next steps.