Home : Housing Services : How to Complain
How to Complain

To raise a complaint, a complainant should contact our Customer Services Team at: admin@wech.org.uk / 020 7266 3347
Complaints can also be taken by our Customer Services Team in person at the office. We ask residents to email or phone ahead to make an appointment where possible.

Please see the Complaints policy (below) for more details on how your complaint will be handled.

WECH is a member of the Housing Ombudsman scheme: www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk.

Walterton and Elgin Community Homes are fully complaint with all mandatory requirements of the Ombudsman’s Complaint Handling Code. Our Self-Assessment form can be found here: